- Lake Bridgeport at Runaway Bay
- Located 10 miles east on East Hwy 380. Public boat docks, fishing, swimming, etc. Lake Bridgeport Website
- The Club at Runaway Bay
- An 18 Hole Golf Course and Country Club facility with day use and dining. The Club at Runaway Bay Website
- Fort Richardson State Historical Park
- Located on Hwy 199. The park has original buildings from the 1800's complete with parade ground, hospital, officer's quarters, troop barracks, etc. Historical tours are available. Special events include periodic re-enactments, cook-offs, and special children's activities. There is also a 17 mile hiking-biking-walking-equestrian trail. Fort Richardson Website
- Twin Lakes at Jacksboro
- Public boat ramps available, swimming, hiking trail, and picnicking anytime.
- Jack County 4-H Museum
- Tom M. Marks organized the Corn Club on September 8, 1907, in Jacksboro. New types of corn seed were distributed among the membership of 111 boys. Each boy received 1 gallon of corn. The following year, the first county fair was held. The Corn Club survived and evolved into the 1st Texas 4-H Club. Marks' home was purchased by the Jack County Historical Society and became the Jack County Museum and is known as the birthplace of Texas 4-H. Jack County 4-H Museum
- Jack County Country Club
- 9 Hole Golf facility. Bent Grass Greens, walk-ins welcome. 940-567-2413
Jacksboro (2 miles)
- The Village Kitchen
- Hwy 281 S - 940-567-5902 - Grill cooking, full menu, open daily 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dairyland Drive Inn
- 323 S Main - 940-567-5000 - Bar-B-Q, open Wednesday thru Monday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Green Frog
- 416 N Main - 940-567-3724 - Complete menu, salad bar, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Herd Hamburgers
- 401 N Main - A third generation establishment recognized by "Texas Magazine" as a favorite hamburger hangout, great for Saturday lunch.
- Casa Grande Mexican Grill
- 108 N Church - 940-567-5107 - Mexican Food. Open Daily.
- Catering Services Available
- Advance notice required.
Graford (20 miles)
- Steak Shed Mesquite Grill
- 19011 FM 4 Graford - 940-664-3425 - Interesting rustic atmosphere. Steaks grilled outside. A unique place to visit.
Open Friday and Saturday nights only.
Graham (35 miles)
- The Wildcatter Steakhouse
- 6062 Hwy 16 South Graham - 940-549-3555 - Genuine Texas food with a spectacular view. Call for Reservations. Lunch served seven days a week, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dinner served Monday thru Thursday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. The Wildcatter Steakhouse Website